It’s easy to simply go out and buy a like for like replacement for your phone system, but doing so would mean you are missing a golden opportunity to bring a range of powerful new capabilities into your business.
Before you start looking at different phone system options, think carefully about what you need in your next phone system.
Here are a few questions to think about:
1. How many phone calls does your business miss because the call either goes to someone who is out of office or all the lines are busy?
1. Do you have different systems in different offices resulting in features that don’t work the same, causing staff confusion?
2. Or customer calls that cannot be easily transferred between sites?
1. Do your remote workers struggle with calling people in the business simply because they are remote?
2. Do staff struggle with the endless set of buttons on the handset and end up dropping customer calls?
3. Do your mobile workers feel detached from the business when they are out of the office?
4. Do your younger generation use their own mobiles so you are never sure if they are working or not whilst in the office?
5. Does the phone system really deliver the professional image that you want to portray for your business?
1. Is your phone system a vital organ in your business, and if it goes down, so do you?
2. Have you suffered a network or equipment failure that has stopped inbound and outbound calls?
3. Do you worry about having to find elements of the phone system yourself if something goes wrong?
1. Are you worried about unexpected bills with tiered minutes pricing or high International calling costs?
2. When you bought your last phone system, do you think you got a good deal - or did you find out a lot of hidden costs after you bought the basic system?
3. Do you want to avoid hidden costs with maintenance of the system this time around?
If you’ve identified with some or all of these questions, you are not alone. They are some of the most common issues we see today in the business world when it comes to replacing a phone system. Chances are you will need to prioritise these questions into the ones that are most important for your business.
If you’re looking for honest and genuine advice on which telephone system would be best for your business, get in touch on 0808 202 3200. T2K offer free demonstrations of telephone systems and products to businesses across the UK.